Netball Central and Allphones Arena Conditions of Entry
The items listed below are prohibited from entering both Competition Venues of Netball World Cup SYDNEY 2015 (Allphones Arena and Netball Central):
· Cameras with a zoom larger than 14x & recording devices
· Umbrellas longer than 300mm when in the closed position
· Horns, trumpets, sirens or “Vuvuzela” type of noise making devices
· Knives, weapons, laser pointers, texta type felt pens, scissors, chewing gum
· Backpacks and bags larger than a ladies handbag
· Alcohol of any kind
· Cans of drink or food
· Opened bottles of any kind including personal drink bottles
· Please note that one sealed Water bottle is permitted upon each entry
· Chains, large spiked wrist or neck bands, spiked or studded belts
· Glow sticks and other illuminating objects
· Selfie sticks
· Commercial food and beverage
· Flags and banners larger than 1200mm x 600mm
Patrons may be filmed and/or photographed at and around all Netball World Cup SYDNEY 2015 venues, including Allphones Arena and Netball Central, and should be aware that all such footage and images may be used by Management and its commercial partners for and in relation to Netball World Cup SYDNEY 2015, including for commercial purposes, in perpetuity. Spectators consent to such use.
Also reference the Allphones Arena Conditions of Entry;
Fan FEST Conditions of Entry
1. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person. Patrons are admitted to FanFEST (White Pavilion) at their own risk.
2. Persons gaining unauthorised access to the FanFEST may be liable for prosecution.
3. Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by staff will be evicted from the FanFEST.
4. Persons who bring valuables into the FanFEST do so at their own risk.
5. No animals permitted (guide dogs excepted).
6. Children must be closely supervised by an adult (18+ years).
7. Checking procedures may apply to prevent persons possessing alcohol from entering/leaving FanFEST.
8. Point and shoot cameras or SLR cameras with lenses (fixed or detachable) of 105mm or greater will not be permitted in FanFEST. Professional photographers must seek permission before entering FanFEST. Management reserves the right to review/modify this based on the event/activity.
9. FanFEST caters for all food and beverage requirements. Commercial fast food or eskies containing food are not permitted in FanFEST.
10. Exits must be kept clear at all times.
11. Risk Warning under Section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002: Players, spectators, officials and all other visitors are warned that the recreational activities undertaken in FanFEST involve the risk of injury.
12. Patrons may be filmed and/or photographed at FanFEST by Management and should be aware that all such footage and images may be used by Management and its commercial partners for and in relation to FanFEST and Netball World Cup SYDNEY 2015, including for commercial purposes, in perpetuity. Spectators consent to such use.
Refusal to comply with these Conditions of Entry may result in removal from FanFEST. The Conditions of Entry are subject to change without notice. The NWC2015 website www.nwc2015.com.au should be referenced.
Management reserves the right to inspect/search bags brought into or out of FanFEST. The following items are not permitted to be brought into FanFEST:
· Glass objects
· Alcoholic Beverages
· Laser pointers
· Knives or other dangerous weapons
· Recording devices
· Other similar items that have the potential to cause injury or nuisance
All persons entering FanFEST are advised that:
· They are entering licences premises
· Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter
· Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering
· Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises
· It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor
· It is an offence to purchase liquor for or supply liquor to minors
· Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007